Monday, May 6, 2013

S & T Thai Gourmet Cafe

I have always love thai food and this place reminds me why I love it so much. This place is located in the middle of asian stores and other restaurant which is convenient for people to shop after having lunch.

Their pad thai is definitely to die for. I never missed a pad thai every time I come to this place. Their curries are also very delicious. I have tried a variety of curries and still torn between red curry and jungle curry. My favourite soup from this restaurant is definitely tom kha soup. It is a kind of tom yum soup but with coconut milk. Looks can be deceiving because it only looks like a white milky soup but once you taste it. You will know what I mean.

I have been to this place for more than 3 times and I will definitely come for more.
S & T Thai Gourmet Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment