Sunday, May 19, 2013

Good Fortune Roast Duck House

For all you Hong Kong food lovers, I recommend you to try this! I never really dine in the restaurant because usually I had this for takeaway and had it with a couple of friends. The place was always crowded with line for either takeaway or dine-in. This is my favourite place to order Hong Kong food. You can never go wrong.
My favourite is their roast duck (definitely), roast pork and bbq pork. They also had the special sauce on the side of it. I am not sure what that is but it definitely made it tastier.

Eat this with rice on the side. It is just perfection. The duck is tender and juicy just the way I like it. And roast pork's skin is crispy if you eat it right away. Bbq pork is perfect as always. Nothing much left to say. Must Try!!

Good Fortune Roast Duck House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment