Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kitchen Inn Cafe

This cafe is one of my favourite place to eat noodles! I can't remember how many times I have eaten in this place and I'll never get enough. It's good for dine-in or takeaway. The place is kinda small and there will always be people lining up during lunch or dinner which is why I prefer to get takeaways.

My favourite stir-fried noodle will be the mee mamak goreng. It is spicy and saucy at the same time which make it really good. It is quite a big portion for someone like me. I prefer to eat it twice or more which I don't mind because this is really really good. The homemade noodle is just perfection. Not too soft and not too hard which is just right. The fishcakes and pork crackles just made it even better.



Their other noodle that is my favourite is definitely kolo mee. I don't have the picture but you guys can definitely check it out in urbanspoon. It has minced meat, barbeque pork and prawn over noodle. This is a must-try! For those people that miss home, this authentic restaurant will definitely satisfy your tongue!


Kitchen Inn Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment